Brighton Tattoo Convention

Get your thermals on and head on down to the very brilliant Brighton Tattoo Convention at the end of January. We are very happy to be returning for our fourth year, courtesy of Woody. Preparations are in full swing, with canvases primed and sketches ready I really do have alot to do. I see many long nights ahead, this year there will be some larger work with the usual run of limited edition prints. I've ordered wooden chests to paint and found a few beautiful small pieces of furniture too. With luck we will also have screenprinted tees and bags . I'll post a few pics as and when stuff gets done, Amy is moving back into my studio next week so hopefully that will fuel the creative flow ( either that or we'll strangle each other) hopefully the former. So get your tickets sorted, they're selling like hot cakes, so don't miss out xx