My new year resolution is to keep my blog updated on a regular basis, but you may have to bare with me, I'm truely rubbish at all things internet ( last night I spent a whole hour trying to work out why my new post was appearing in Hindi ) but here goes....We're home from what is our most favourite convention, Brighton. Woody's show in his favourite city and coastline is special in so many ways but for me, the choice of tattooists who work relentlessly all weekend , as well as the entertainment , stalls and facilities coupled with the professional friendly support of the staff make it a really great show. This was our 3rd year at Brighton and it was good to see an evergrowing swell of familiar faces and friends, both Amy and Evs got new tattoos so they were happy bunnies. Our stall was hectic all weekend and we came home exhausted but happy.
Thanks to Woody for including us xx